There were 576 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 162,397 in the last 365 days.

Groundbreaking U.S. Work Visa Program Introduced

Liran Rosenfeld, PassRight CEO

PassRight, the premiere U.S.-based immigration technology platform, introduces its alternative solution to the increasingly-troubled H-1B work visa.

Through our O-1 alternative, we connect our clients with a talent agency that sponsors any qualified applicant. Candidates pay less, are processed faster and obtain the O-1 visa.”
— Liran Rosenfeld, PassRight CEO
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, UNITED STATES, June 27, 2018 / -- PassRight ( announced today that O-1 is the new alternative for the H-1B program. Companies in the U.S. experience increasing challenges to find and hire talented individuals who must face the shrinking H-1B work visa opportunities, including cost, availability and wait-time for approval. So, PassRight set out to develop a preferable solution that centers around the O-1 work visa. The end result is that PassRight will be able to connect candidates with an agency that can sponsor their O-1 visa and later offer the approved candidates directly to corporations that are in need.

The solution involves the semi-automation of the O-1 visa. Special ability/talented professionals don’t have to wait for the H-1B lottery any longer. Instead, they can use PassRight’s automated screening process to see if they qualify for the O-1 visa, and then work on about 80% of the case by themselves using automation PassRight has created. Later, the attorneys of the candidates may complete the remaining 20% of the case that is related to legal strategy and the drafting of legal language required for these types of cases. PassRight is offering foreign talents a path that “breaks the walls” between talents and corporations.

According to Liran Rosenfeld, CEO of PassRight, “Everyone at PassRight has a vested interest in bettering the U.S. work visa process, as we have all been there. Toward that goal, we grew our SaaS platform to include a semi-automated O-1 visa process that is incorporated with HR applications and allows corporations to avoid the usual bureaucratic headaches.”

Currently, the U.S. caps H-1B visas at 85,000 annually. But that cap is threatened to be reduced in today’s U.S. immigration atmosphere. Already, U.S. companies have a difficult time filling skilled positions. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), it’s projected that 1.4 million positions will be open in computing with only 400,000 computer science grads. It is projected that by 2020, there will be a shortage of 1 million programmers.

Rosenfeld added, “Through our O-1 alternative, we connect our clients with a talent agency that sponsors any qualified applicant. Candidates pay less, are processed faster and obtain the O-1 visa. Additionally, PassRight provides U.S. companies, recruiting foreign talent, with approved O-1 visa and work authorization talent within 30 to 40 days.”

Many companies pass up on foreign talent because of the complicated visa application process. PassRight is determined to break down this barrier by using its tech platform to connect consumers with shrewd immigration attorneys and legal strategies. Through its ‘O-1 is the new H-1B’ program, PassRight is creating an innovative way for U.S. companies to recruit foreign talent. PassRight also provides companies with a new way to streamline the immigration process while limiting their liability. The issue of immigration is personal to each of the founders of PassRight, who are intent on transforming the system.

PassRight is a SaaS Company providing technology to Immigration Law Firms of the future, firms focusing on Family and Business Immigration. PassRight is the first nationwide immigration law-tech company. In its BETA, PassRight has favorably helped 700+ customers in obtaining visa approvals. Liran Rosenfeld, CEO, is a frequent speaker at technology and immigration events and will be featured at the first-ever US-China AI Tech Summit. For more information regarding PassRight, visit

For Media Inquiries, please contact:
TRC & Associates. Publicity. Marketing. Public Relations.

Tiffany Groh Cummins

David McDonald

David McDonald
TRC & Associates
213 215 9269
email us here

EIN Presswire does not exercise editorial control over third-party content provided, uploaded, published, or distributed by users of EIN Presswire. We are a distributor, not a publisher, of 3rd party content. Such content may contain the views, opinions, statements, offers, and other material of the respective users, suppliers, participants, or authors.