There were 21 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 150,117 in the last 365 days.

GreenLeaf Industries Named One of the “Best Places to Work” 2017 by Plastic News

GreenLeaf Industries Logo

GreenLeaf Industries makes Plastic News Best Places to Work List

I want people to come in and feel like we’re an open company, that we want them to succeed and know they have an opportunity to advance within the company.”
— Lawrence Segrest
LENIOR CITY, TN, UNITED STATES, May 1, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- GreenLeaf Industries participated in an annual Best Places to Work employee survey in September 2016 to gauge employee satisfaction in the plastic injection molding workplace. The GreenLeaf Industries employee survey results qualified the company for a “Best Places to Work” 2017 award.

The survey, sponsored by Plastics News Magazine and run by Best Companies Group, is taken by hundreds of companies annually.

Only 15 plastics-related companies make it on the exclusive “Best Places to Work” list.

To be eligible, companies must be a plastics processor and supplier with at least 50 percent of sales coming from plastics. Companies must also be located in the United States or Canada, operational for over a year, and employee at least 15 people.

Best Companies Group is an independent research firm out of Harrisburg, Pa that manages the survey project, gathers information about the companies, and considers input from leadership and participating employees. Winners are published by Plastic News.

The survey process includes employers completing a detailed questionnaire, counting for 25 percent of the final score. The remaining 75 percent is decided based on the satisfaction survey submitted by the company employees.

GreenLeaf Industries, the Lenoir City, TN custom plastic injection molding company has a team of 36 employees and a unique company dynamic.

With scoreboards portraying goals and an outline of small steps required to reach them, meetings between several employees and the CEO where any topic of discussion is open, and incentives for hard work such as movie tickets or other fun prizes, it is little surprise that GreenLeaf made the list.

“The biggest step for 2017 is to create and reinforce a culture that if you’re an employee you’re in control of your destiny,” said Lawrence Segrest, CEO of GreenLeaf Industries.

“I want people to come in and feel like we’re an open company, that we want them to succeed and know they have an opportunity to advance within the company.”

Statements like this are seen across the board, from the GreenLeaf CEO to the newest interns.

“Our leadership team really believes in our employees and want to give them every opportunity to succeed and grow. If you walk in as an operator and prove yourself and work hard and show that you can do this, there’s every opportunity for you,” says human resource intern Dori Martin.

GreenLeaf took the survey to simply understand employees better, but are ecstatic that their passion for a supportive, fun and unique company culture is being recognized by employees and the independent Plastic News magazine.

Maybe they didn’t take the survey to actually win, but Segrest and his entire team are excited about the results and believe that in the end the customers benefit the most from employee satisfaction.

To apply for the 2018 survey you must go to the Plastics News website and sign up to receive program information as it becomes available. Submissions are traditionally due in September and announced in April of the following year.

Visit the GreenLeaf Industries website to learn more about us and hear about career opportunities with GreenLeaf.

Rachel Thomas
MarketCrest
2142058128
email us here


EIN Presswire does not exercise editorial control over third-party content provided, uploaded, published, or distributed by users of EIN Presswire. We are a distributor, not a publisher, of 3rd party content. Such content may contain the views, opinions, statements, offers, and other material of the respective users, suppliers, participants, or authors.