Fastest nmon Analyzer now available
Processes 1 GByte nmon files in less than 1 minute; Charts for all performance items
- An included database repository for auto-loading of multiple nmon logs from multiple servers
- An extensive server performance evaluation GUI with easy lookup features.
- Band Ratio eidactic graphs that reflect a new way to visualize and quickly survey the utilization profiles of all the server systems.
- Detailed performance charts with predictive trendlines functions for CPU, memory, paging, and file I/O (all available for all the analyzed server systems).
- The ability to easily generate Excel reports that can be used for presentations, capacity planning, hardware refresh, or security evaluation purposes.
DHTechnologies (www.dhtusa.com) and Data Nubes (www.datanubes.com) founder Dr. Dom Heger states that ONA Plus "is our go-to tool for many large-scale Linux Big Data and HPC performance monitoring and evaluation projects. The fact that ONA Plus enables us to process nmon results several magnitudes faster than any other tools - and provides an interactive GUI - allows us to significantly reduce the time to answer, a fact that is critical in providing timely and accurate answers to any performance related scenarios for us, as well as for our clients.“ DHTechnologies focuses on IT performance and capacity related studies while Data Nubes provides Big Data AI/ML related solutions.
ONA Plus takes the guesswork out of nmon logs and data and breaks free from the limitations embedded into some of the other nmon analyzers. It handles large, serial nmon logs easily while fully utilizing IBM's nmon virtualization features. ONA Plus works on any Windows Computer or laptop with at least a 1GHz 1core CPU, 200 MB of available memory, 1GB of free disk space, and requires at least a Windows 2003 or XP version (any newer Windows versions are supported as well).
Please visit www.ontune.us to download free trial.
email us here