Press Release Distribution Services
Press release distribution services vary and the first step to find out which is best for you is to ask yourself a few questions. Who is your target? Is your release intended to reach consumers, financial analysts, industry peers, the media or a combination of these groups? Where is your audience located? Is this of national, global interest, or just for local consumption?
The second step is to decide when to send your press release. Industry analysts suggest sending your press release early in the day and choosing a day early in the week. It has been noted that Tuesday mornings are the most popular time to send a press release.
Should you do it yourself or use one of the many press release distribution services? You can do it yourself if you have a list of journalists with whom you have a preexisting personal relationship. If you don't have relationships with journalists it will likely be more efficient to use a press release distribution service.
Good press release distribution services allow you to choose your industry target. They will also have a large network of news sites, partners and social media outlets to make your distribution efforts more effective.
Benefits of Press Release Distribution Services
- A long-term press release distribution strategy lets your customers know who you are, what you do, and why they need you
- Your company can gain the attention of journalists who, over time, may start to trust you more and give you more media coverage
- Press releases can establish you as an industry expert
- Press releases highlighting the successes and advancements made by your company can be powerful tools for attracting investors
- When compared with paid advertising press release distribution is much less expensive
To send a press release through the EIN Presswire simply choose your package from the comparison chart, set up an account, upload your release, and choose your distribution channel. You will receive a detailed distribution report for each press release.
Still not sure? Call us at +1 202-540-8337 or +1 800-883-2055. We'd be happy to discuss your specific concerns and questions.