There were 451 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 172,070 in the last 365 days.

Elemental Capital Partners LLP and Delbrook Capital Advisors Inc. Announce Ownership Interest in Silverstone Resources Corp.

VANCOUVER, B.C., Aug. 01, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Elemental Capital Partners LLP (“Elemental”) and Delbrook Capital Advisors Inc. (“Delbrook” and together with Elemental the “Purchasers”) are pleased to announce that pursuant to a plan of arrangement between Silverstone Resources Corp., Buckingham Copper Corp., Stowe One Investments Corp., Lillingstone Metals Inc., 2583262 Ontario Inc., Chackmore Unit Trust, Akeley Unit Trust and Anacott Resources Corp. (the “Arrangement”), the Purchasers have been issued direct or beneficial ownership in securities of Silverstone Resources Corp. (“Silverstone”). Elemental has been issued direct or beneficial ownership in securities of Silverstone consisting of an aggregate of 3,050,000 common shares (“Common Shares”) in the capital of Silverstone. Delbrook has been issued direct or beneficial ownership in securities of Silverstone consisting of an aggregate of 3,050,000 Common Shares.

Prior to the Arrangement, neither Elemental nor Delbrook beneficially owned or controlled, directly or indirectly any securities of Silverstone. No purchase price was paid as the Common Shares were issued to the Purchasers pursuant to a spin-out transaction completed under the Arrangement.

As a result of the Arrangement, Elemental currently holds 3,050,000 Common Shares representing 42.9% of the 7,111,431 issued and outstanding Common Shares and Delbrook currently holds 3,050,000 Common Shares representing 42.9% of the 7,111,431 issued and outstanding Common Shares. Together, the Purchasers currently hold 6,100,000 Common Shares representing 85.8% of the 7,111,431 issued and outstanding Common Shares.

This Press Release is issued pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 – The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues, which also requires a report to be filed with the applicable securities commissions or similar regulatory authorities in Canada, which report will contain additional information with respect to the foregoing matters (the “Early Warning Report”). A copy of the Early Warning Report will be filled on SEDAR under Silverstone’s company profile at www.sedar.com.

Not for distribution to U.S. Newswire Services or for dissemination in the United States of America.  Any failure to comply with this restriction may constitute a violation of U.S. Securities laws.

/EIN News/ --

For further information, please contact:

Elemental Capital Partners LLP
650, MNP Tower, 1021 W. Hastings St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 0C3
Dr. Morgan Fletcher  
(604) 558-7685

Delbrook Capital Advisors Inc.
Suite 650 – 1021 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 0C3
Mathew Zabloski
(604) 229-1450

Distribution channels: Building, Construction, Law