Global Cellulose Fiber Market will cross USD 37,284 Million by 2022
Cellulose Fiber Market is expected to reach USD 37,284 Million by 2023, largest market of USD 13,553 Million by 2023| Cellulose Fiber Market
Cellulose fibers are high-performing fibers that have properties such as abrasion resistance, moisture absorbency, and so on. These unique properties enable cellulose fibers to find usage in application such as textile, packaging, automotive among others.
Globally, the market for cellulose fibers has been increasing tremendously, specifically in Asia pacific, owing to rise in the populations in this region resulting to increasing in demand for apparel sector and textile sector among others. On the other hand, India is world’s second largest producer of textiles especially in cotton and cellulose fiber,
Abundant availability of raw materials such as cotton, jute, silk, skilled workforce has made a country sourcing hub. In-addition, According to, Government of India, ministry of agriculture has mentioned there is tremendous demand for bamboo in national and international markets. Therefore government is taking necessary steps in to fill –up the gap between supply and demand in this sector.
Request a Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2903
“Asia-Pacific is projected to be the largest market during the forecast period”
• As per MRFR analysis Asia Pacific dominated the global specialty chemicals market and has accounted for the largest share of the market in 2014. Asia Pacific market is followed by North America and Europe.
• In terms of volume, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific are expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period. Availability of cheap labor, favorable weather conditions and governmental support are some of the factors driving the emulsion polymers market.
• Globally, cellulose fiber market has been changing constantly in terms of applications, technologies, innovation and performance Along with the product innovations and developments the demand for technical textiles is also growing with newer applications and growth of end user industries.
• US is the largest market for consumption of cellulose fiber products accounting for a share of23% followed by China Japan and Western Europe with a share of 22%, 13% and 7%, respectively. The rest of the world accounts for 35% share in the consumption of cellulose fiber.
• Lenzing AG
• Grasim Industries Limited
• Sateri Holdings Limited
• Kelheim Fibres
• Tangshan Sanyou Xingda Chemical Fiber Co.Ltd
• International paper
• Eastman Chemical Company
Browse Full C Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cellulose-fiber-market-2903
Scope of the study
The scope of the study categorizes the cellulose fiber market as functional, and application.
• Domestic textile
• Industrial textile
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), We Enable Our Customers To Unravel The Complexity Of Various Industries Through Our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3r), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), And Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
email us here