Automated Material Handling Market: Industry Analysis, Growth, Trend and Global Forecast by 2027
Automated Material Handling Market Information, by Operation, Software & Services, Application, and by Automated Equipment - Global Forecast by 2027
Automated Material Handling is a system which deals with the movement of a product from one place to another’s. Material handling requires on every single step of a product life cycle from the production of product to the delivery of product to the end consumers. Automated Material handling system deals with the advance technologies and machineries which reduce the time limit in the transit process. Currently, this market has been valued at US $XX billion and expected to reach US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period. This market has seen various opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region and thus expected to grow with the CAGR of XX% during the forecasted period.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1029
Key Players Automated Material Handling Market:
• Schaefer Holding International (Germany)
• Daifuku Co. Ltd (Japan)
• Dematic (U.S.)
• Murata Machinery (Japan)
• Mecalux (Spain)
• Vanderlande Industries (U.S.)
• BEUMER Group (Germany)
• Swisslog AG (Switzerland)
• Kardex (Switzerland)
• Intelligrated (U.S.)
Segmentation by Operation: Packaging & distribution, storage & transportation, assembly, waste management among others.
Segmentation by Software & Services: Software (WMS- Warehouse management system, TMS- Transportation management system), Services- (Maintenance & repairs, training and software up gradation)
Segmentation by Application: Automotive, foods & beverages, healthcare, chemicals, aviation, e-commerce, semiconductors and electronics among others.
Segmentation by Automated Equipment: Automated guided vehicles, automated cranes, automated storage and retrieval system, robotics system, conveyors among others.
Study Objective of Automated Material Handling Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Automated Material Handling Market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the Material Handling market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by operation, by software & services, by application, by automated equipment’s and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Automated Material Handling Market.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automated-material-handling-market
• In the June 2016, Mecalux announced the product developed by building Çaykur, a clad-rack warehouse which is capable of more than 29,000 pallets.
• In the May 2016, Vanderlande Industries announced the new product launch of Airtrax which is a next level warehouse solution for hanging goods.
• In June 2016, BEUMER Group showcased the new high capacity packaging system for various applications.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
email us here