Smokeless Tobacco in Germany Market 2017 Share, Trend, Segmentation and Forecast to 2020
Smokeless Tobacco in Germany, 2017PUNE, INDIA, March 21, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Summary
Although Germany is the largest market for cigarettes in Western Europe it has one of the smallest smokeless tobacco markets. Smokeless tobacco currently accounts for only 1.2% of the whole tobacco market as consumers prefer traditional cigarettes and cigars. Nevertheless, the market is well established in Germany due to its proximity to Scandavian countries to the north but is not popular among young adults. In addition to this, new EU tobacco directives are expected to enforce stricter anti-smokeless tobacco regulations, which will create a tough environment for manufacturers in the long term.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1095788-smokeless-tobacco-in-germany-2017
Smokeless Tobacco in Germany is an analytical report provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the German tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
- Smokeless tobacco only accounted for 1.2% of the market in 2016.
- Pöschl Tabak controls 96% of the market.
- Per capita consumption stood at only 1.6g in 2015.
- Smokeless tobacco production was 160 tons in 2015 compared to a high 329 tons in 2011.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Content: Key Points
02 Market context
03 Market size and structure
04 Production and trade
05 Taxation and retail prices
06 Manufacturers and brands
07 Operating constraints
08 Prospects and forecasts
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1095788-smokeless-tobacco-in-germany-2017
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here