Colon Cancer Therapeutic and Drug Pipeline Review H2
Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016PUNE, INDIA, January 11, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/867059-colon-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Colon cancer is cancer that starts in the large intestine (colon). There is no single cause of colon cancer. Nearly all colon cancers begin as noncancerous (benign) polyps, which slowly develop into cancer. Many cases of colon cancer have no symptoms. The following symptoms may indicate colon cancer abdominal pain and tenderness in the lower abdomen, blood in the stool, diarrhea, constipation, or other change in bowel habits, narrow stools and weight loss with no known reason. Treatment includes surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Colon Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Colon Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Colon Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Colon Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 6, 35, 3, 155 and 14 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 2, 46 and 16 molecules, respectively.
Colon Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Colon Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Colon Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Colon Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Colon Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Colon Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Colon Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Colon Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Colon Cancer Overview 9
Therapeutics Development 10
Colon Cancer - Therapeutics under Development by Companies 12
Colon Cancer - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 23
Colon Cancer - Pipeline Products Glance 26
Colon Cancer - Products under Development by Companies 29
Colon Cancer - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 42
Colon Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 46
Colon Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment 179
Drug Profiles 203
Colon Cancer - Dormant Projects 660
Colon Cancer - Discontinued Products 680
Colon Cancer - Product Development Milestones 681
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/867059-colon-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here