Profitect Names Retail Industry Leaders to Newly Formed Board of Advisors
/EINPresswire.com/ -- WALTHAM, MA--(Marketwired - September 29, 2016) - Profitect Inc., the leading prescriptive analytics provider, today announced the appointment of six visionaries in the retail technology industry to its Board of Advisors. With a commitment to helping the company succeed, the Board will contribute ideas, feedback and guidance on key decisions and strategic plans across the organization, with a focus on business development and marketing.
Leveraging years of experience and industry insight, the Board of Advisors met during Profitect's annual User Group Conference, Spark a Revolution, in Fort Lauderdale on September 13, 2016. A core focus of discussion for the group was centered around the exciting transformation of the retail industry towards omni-channel, other consumer driven solutions and how to leverage Profitect's prescriptive analytics solutions. The Board of Advisors discussed the challenges of precise inventory management, maximizing sales and profits through better focused marketing, training on the job, allocation, on shelf availability, while reducing store tasks to better serve customers. The Board also focused on continuing to up level the user experience for both customers and prospects. Moving forward, the Board will meet on a regular basis to discuss a roadmap for successful retailing and ways for Profitect to engage with, and respond to the needs of, the retail business community.
"The diverse and impressive background that each member brings to the Board is truly unique," said John Deane, Head of the Profitect Board of Advisors. "I am honored to lead this group of talented individuals of unmatched experience in planning, merchandising, store operations, loss prevention, management, finance and technology. It's an exciting time for Profitect as we are paving the way for the next generation of analytics innovation."
"We are thrilled at the opportunity to bring these creative and strategic minds into the operations at Profitect," said Guy Yehiav, CEO of Profitect. "We strive to continuously improve the way we do business and develop our technology to meet the evolving needs of our customers and the retail industry. With the Board of Advisors, we will be privy to objective guidance and unparalleled support in an effort to drive our business forward. We are excited at what the future holds for our business and we'll continue to put our customers at the forefront of our decision making."
Led by John Deane who also sits on Profitect's Board of Directors, the Board of Advisors includes:
- John Deane: Deane is the Managing Director of Clipper Advisory Group. Prior to that he was the Senior Vice President and CIO at Abercrombie & Fitch. Deane has experience in retail, restaurants/hospitality, healthcare and professional services. He brings experience in IT shop/function management, practical strategic planning, operational process improvement and achieving returns from technology investments to the Profitect Board of Advisors. Deane also sits on Profitect's Board of Directors.
- Andrea Weiss: Weiss is the CEO and Founder of Retail Consulting Inc., as well as the founder of The O Alliance Consulting. She is a strategic and results oriented leader with strong brand management and merchandising skills, focused on increasing shareholder value. In addition to Profitect's Board of Advisors Weiss is also on the Board of Directors of Nutrisystem, Chico's FAS and Cracker Barrel.
- Brad Eckhart: Eckhart is currently the Vice President of Planning and Allocation at Finish Line. Additionally, he is a consultant with Columbus Consulting International and an adjunct instructor at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Eckhart brings a proven track record that combines data-driven decision making with a strong people orientation, in-depth knowledge of technology and organizational best practices, along with an entrepreneurial mindset within a corporate setting to the Profitect Board of Advisors.
- Andrea Auchterlonie: Auchterlonie is the former Director of Business Systems at Suitsupply. In addition, she is a Principal at Auricle Consulting. She brings a proven merchandise and operations track record of managing international teams, as well as the implementation and business wide exploitation of new systems platforms to the Profitect Board of Advisors. With over 20 years of experience in the European Apparel and Jewelry business across multiple trading formats, Auchterlonie brings a new dimension to the board.
- Joe Hippler: Hippler is the Vice President of Corporate Accounting & Financial Reporting at The Wendy's Company. Prior to that, he was a Vice President and Controller of DSW Inc. Hippler is a highly accomplished, results driven senior accounting and financial management executive who brings more than 20 years of retail experience with multi-channel and multi-billion dollar publicly traded organizations to the Profitect Board of Advisors.
- Matt Parrish: Parrish is the owner of TeamParrish LLC. Prior to that he was a Director at Target Corp., having been with the company for almost 20 years. He is a creative problem-solver with a broad business background. Parrish brings experience in retail management, food service, grocery operations, small business ownership, asset protection, business intelligence and analytics to the Profitect Board of Advisors.
To learn more about the Board of Advisors please visit the Profitect site.
Since 2012, Profitect has helped companies leverage existing big data investments to identify, resolve, and measure opportunities for improvement by delivering actionable prescriptive analytics to the right person, at the right time.