2017 Honda Pioneer 700 Features and Benefits
- Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe
- Pioneer 700-4
- Pioneer 700 Deluxe
- Pioneer 700
Already a popular model in the growing midsize side-by-side market, the Pioneer 700 gets even better for 2017, as the lineup now includes two Deluxe options for the Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700-4. These Deluxe models boast features like aluminum wheels, electric power steering and painted suspension springs. In addition, the Deluxe models' fully automatic transmission now comes with a manual mode that can be activated via a dash-mounted toggle switch; use the steering-column-mounted paddle shifters to change gears while in manual mode, or to override shift points on the fly while in automatic mode. Deluxe models also get painted plastic for a bright, durable finish, while all Pioneer 700s receive a new bumper, fascia and graphics. Both 700-4 models still boast the industry's first QuickFlip™ seating design, which allows the two rear seats to fold into the bed so that owners can select between two-, three- or four-seat configurations. At once comfortable, reliable and versatile, this workhorse of a machine can also be dressed up, modified and personalized by choosing from the full line of more than 50 Honda Genuine Accessories/Honda Signature Accessories.
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-Injected 700cc-class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke engine.
- Automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and reverse.
- New for 2017 are Deluxe models, which feature a transmission that can change between manual electric-shift mode and fully automatic mode via a toggle switch; the automatic mode can also be overridden on the fly with the steering-column-mounted paddle shifters.
- New aluminum wheels on Deluxe models.
- Deluxe models come with electric power steering.
- Striking new look, with painted plastic on Deluxe models, while all models get a new bumper, fascia and graphics.
- QuickFlip seating design on the 700-4 offers the versatility and adjustability of two-, three-, or four-person seating configurations. The seating arrangement can be quickly and easily changed thanks to a folding, stowaway rear-seat design; provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
- With the overall dimensions of a two-person design, the Pioneer 700-4 models maintain a high level of maneuverability while still being able to seat up to four people.
- Long-travel suspension with 7.9 inches in front and 9.1 inches in the rear provides a plush ride.
- Rugged, aggressive and exciting styling.
- Deluxe models available in three color options: Honda Phantom Camo®; Silver Metallic (700-4); Blue (700).
- Load capacities of up to 1,000 pounds hauling, or 1,500 pounds towing.
- Full line of more than 50 accessories.
- The Pioneer's design incorporates proven Honda technology for legendary Honda reliability.
- All 2017 Pioneer models receive safety enhancements established by ROHVA.
- Driver seatbelt interlock that prevents the vehicle from going above 15 mph until the seatbelt is engaged.
- New passenger and driver torso bars for enhanced occupant safety.
Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
Honda Signature Accessories Hard Roof, Fabric Roof/Rear Panel (Camo, Black), Bimini Top, Glass Windshield, Glass Windshield Wiper Kit, Hard Front Doors, Fabric Front Doors (Camo, Black), Fabric Rear Doors (Camo, Black), Hard Cab Rear Panel, Soft Rear Panel, Rear Cargo Net, Roll Cage Cargo Bag, Full Storage Cover, Rubber Floor Mats (front/rear), Front Seat/Headrest Covers (Camo), Rear Seat/Headrest Covers (Camo), Poly Bed Liner, Bed Mat, Switch Plate/Wiring Harness/Volt Meter, Heater, Auxiliary Lights, Light Bar, Flag with Mount, Rearview Mirror, Side Mirrors
Honda Genuine Accessories Poly Two-Piece Windscreen, Poly Windscreen, Poly Half Windscreen, Winch, Snow Plow, Hitch Ball, Receiver Hitch Plug, Draw Bar, Bed Extender, Aluminum A-Arm Guards (FR, RR), Rear Bumper, Front Bumper, Backup Alarm, Horn Kit, Side Mirrors
WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
- Meets current CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards
- Recommended for Drivers 16 years of age and older
# # #